Summer cocktail season is officially here and whether you're hosting a BBQ or if you're having a party, try one of Buffalo Trace or Kopparberg fruity cocktails to keep your guests satisfied this summer.
Buffalo Trace Mixed Berry Julep
To celebrate the weather improving, try this long fruity number that is perfect for sipping on a sunny evening.
30ml Buffalo Trace, 30 ml Cognac, 22.5ml Sugar Syrup. 12 fresh Mint Leaves, 2 fresh Blackberries and 3 fresh Raspberries.
1. Add all ingredients and crushed ice into the glass and stir and finish with garnish.
Why not mix it up this weekend and try the Buffalo Manhattan?
- 50ml Buffalo Trace
- 25ml Punt E Ames (sweet vermouth)
- 2 dashes Peychaud’s Bitters
- Maraschino cherry (optional)
- Orange peel
1. Add all ingredients and one large ice cube into the glass and stir and finish with garnish.
For fans of Kopparberg's iconic Strawberry and Lime Cider, turn it into a refreshing Strawberry & Lime Cooler.
-200ml of Kopparberg S&L Cider
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Sugar
- 5 Crushed black peppercorns
- 30ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- Cucumber wheels
1. Add the vanilla sugar, black pepper and lime juice to a tall glass.
2. Stir until the sugar has dissolved and then add the cucumber rings.
3. Add the ice cubes and top with Kopparberg Strawberry & Lime cider.
4. Sprinkle with crushed peppercorns (optional) and garnish with cucumber rings and lime wheel.
Strawberry and Lime Cooler
To opt in for a refreshingly light option, why not try the Cucumber & Basil...
- 25ml Kopparberg Strawberry & Lime Gin
- Top with tonic (or Elderflower tonic)
- 2 slices of cucumber
- Sprig of basil
- Plenty of ice
1. Build in a glass and serve over mountains of ice.
2. Garnish with slices of cucumber and a sprig of basil.
For more information visit: www.kopparberg.co.uk
@KopparbergUK on Twitter and Instagram